Student Registration 2021-2022 (next school year)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2021-2022 (next year) SCHOOL YEAR
SMFCSD NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Welcome to the San Mateo-Foster City School District (SMFCSD)!
We are excited to welcome you to our school and help guide you through the process of registering your child.
AGE & GRADE LEVEL ELIGIBILITY
For the 2021-2022 school year, students are eligible to enter:
- Kindergarten if they have reached 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) if they have reached 5 years of age on or between September 2 – December 2, 2021
- Students who do not turn 5 by December 2, 2021 are not eligible to enter Kindergarten or TK for the 2021-2022 school year.
THE STEPS TO REGISTER ARE:
STEP 1: Determine your child’s school of assignment based on your address of residence
To find your child’s school of assignment click link
STEP 2: Collect all required registration documents
Required registration documents must be complete and up-to-date in order to be accepted by the school office.
STEP 3: Complete the Aeries Online New Student Pre-Registration Form
The form will be available in the upper-right corner of this page if viewing on a desktop or tablet; at the bottom of the page if viewing on a mobile phone or small tablet
STEP 4: Submit all required registration documents (document upload in Aeries online pre-registration form or email to the school of assignment) to complete the registration process.
Submit the required registration documents via the document upload available in the Aeries online pre-registration form. Alternatively, you may email (scan or photo) the required registration documents to the office staff of the school of assignment.
The office staff of the school of assignment will review and verify the required registration documents.
- Registration is considered complete only after you have completed document verification in Step #4
- The Aeries online pre-registration form can be completed on any internet-enabled device (cell phone, tablet, laptop, computer)
- For TK students: Beresford does not have a TK program on campus, your child will be placed a SMFCSD school that for the TK year and automatically return to their school of assignment for Kindergarten the following school year
- Learn more about District Magnet Schools & Programs (click here)
- Information about the Transfer Request Process (click here)
If you have additional questions regarding the new student registration process, please explore the Registration & Enrollment pages of the District website, contact your school of assignment, or call the Student Services Department at (650) 312-7345.
Please contact the school of assignment directly with questions specific to the school site or visit their website for more information.