Kindergarten and New Student Registration Information
Beresford TK & Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year (CURRENT YEAR)
Aeries online New Student Pre-registration Form for 2020-2021 (click all underlined text for more information)
When the form has been completed, print two copies of the Aeries confirmation submission or download and save
Documents you will need to provide:
Original up-to date paperwork and copies required:
- Aeries completed pre-enrollment forms
- Students Birth Certificate or Passport
- Picture Identification Card (ID)
- Utility Bill (within the last 30 days)
- *Lease Agreement/Apartment Contracts, W2, Pay Stub, or Mortgage Statement
- Current Immunization Record (Please see below for required immunizations )*If both the student and the parent are living in a home where the parent's name does not appear on the proof of residence, both the parent and the person with whom the parent/child resides must sign an Affidavit of Residence. The homeowner/lease holder must submit two original proofs of residency (one from each group listed above), and show a picture ID in person. The parent is then required to submit one additional original proof of residency in their name within 30 days. A renewed Affidavit and proof of residency may be required each subsequent year.http://www.smfcsd.net/en/assets/files/Affidavit%20of%20Residence%20ENG%20SPA.pdf
IMMUNIZATIONS REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL ENTRY
Students Admitted at TK/K-12 Need:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or Td) — 5 doses
(4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday.
- Polio (OPV or IPV) — 4 doses
(3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)
- Hepatitis B — 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) — 2 doses
(Both given on or after 1st birthday)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) — 2 doses
- Registration is considered complete only after you have completed document verification at the school of assignment.
- The Aeries online pre-registration form can be completed on any internet-enabled device (cell phone, tablet, laptop, computer).
- If your school of assignment does not have a TK program, your child will be placed at a school that does for their TK year and then return to their school of assignment for Kindergarten the following school year
- Transfers can only be done once you have completed the registration process at the school of assignment
- For more information click underlined text for link provided
Please click on the link for the district enrollment page for info:
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2021-2022 (next year) SCHOOL YEAR
SMFCSD NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Welcome to the San Mateo-Foster City School District (SMFCSD)!
We are excited to welcome you to our schools and help guide you through the process of registering your child.
AGE & GRADE LEVEL ELIGIBILITY
For the 2021-2022 school year, students are eligible to enter:
Kindergarten if they have reached 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) if they have reached 5 years of age on or between September 2 – December 2, 2021
Students who do not turn 5 by December 2, 2021 are not eligible to enter Kindergarten or TK for the 2021-2022 school year.
THE STEPS TO REGISTER ARE:
Determine your child’s school of assignment based on your address of residence
To find your child’s school of assignment: www.smfcsd.net > Registration / Enrollment & Transfers > School Assignments
Collect all required registration documents
Required registration documents must be complete and up-to-date in order to be accepted by the school office.
Complete the Aeries Online New Student Pre-Registration Form
The form opens on this page of the District website at 12:00 pm (noon) on Monday, January 11, 2021
The form will be available in the upper-right corner of this page if viewing on a desktop or tablet; at the bottom of the page if viewing on a mobile phone or small tablet
Submit all required registration documents (document upload in Aeries online pre-registration form or email to the school of assignment) to complete the registration process.
Submit the required registration documents via the document upload available in the Aeries online pre-registration form. Alternatively, you may email (scan or photo) the required registration documents to the office staff of the school of assignment.
The office staff of the school of assignment will review and verify the required registration documents.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:The Priority Registration window will open on January 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm (noon) and closes on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm (noon).
-School sites will continue to accept new student registrations after Priority Registration has ended on January 29. Those registrations are not considered to have priority.
-Registration is considered complete only after you have completed document verification in Step #4.
-Step #4 must be completed by 12:00 pm (noon) on Friday, January 29 in order to be considered within priority.
-The Aeries online pre-registration form can be completed on any internet-enabled device (cell phone, tablet, laptop, computer).
-If your school of assignment does not have a TK program, your child will be placed at a school that does for their TK year and then return to their school of assignment for Kindergarten the following school year.
Click here to learn more about District Magnet Schools & Programs
Click here for information about the Transfer Request Process
If you have additional questions regarding the new student registration process, please explore the Registration & Enrollment pages of the District website, contact your school of assignment, or call the Student Services Department at (650) 312-7345.
Please contact the school of assignment directly with questions specific to the school site or visit their website for more information.